- I read magazines backwards
- I play the violin.
- I love to read, especially on airplanes. I go though tons of books each year. I am also writing my own book.
- I eat sandwiches upside down. They just taste better
- I hate being on the red carpet. I always feel out of place and awkward.
- I was in school to become a pediatric surgeon when discovered to go on Top Model.
- I love convertibles and driving with the windows down. No A/C required.
- I live for the 99 cent store.
- I can’t be sad on a sunny day
- I could never live away from the beach. I love all water sports and I want to get a place on the river next to my parents when my career slows down.
- I always crush on guys with long hair. I also like nerds.
- I was president of my high school chess club for two years.
- I was never a cheerleader, nor were any of my friends.
- I am not afraid to spend money on shoes and handbags. I am much less likely to spend money on clothes. I’ll pair an H&M dress with Chanel heels and an MCM clutch.
- I have now boycotted Victoria’s Secret and Louis Vuitton. VS because I don’t like looking at tiny women with breast implants and LV because they have the worst customer service on the planet and their collection isn’t made well anymore.
- I hate to fly, but I do it almost every day.
- I never watch anything twice except Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.
- My family members are my best friends.
- My favorite color is green, like my eyes.
- I am an amazing cook and baker! It makes me so happy to cook spectacular meals for others and I am really good at it. Last week I did a rack of lamb with a red wine sauce, lightly steamed asparagus, a mushroom risotto and a new york style cheesecake for dessert, all made from scratch.
- I am a scrabble fiend and I will kick your butt.
Whitney Thompson; Plus-size supermodel, spokesperson for NEDA and creator of "Supermodel".
My goal is to encourage and inspire you to celebrate your miraculous, exquisite, and unique body. I want you to resist the negative messages being sold to you by the media. You are beautiful. You are unique. Here, we want to help you remember that.If I can convey one message to you:Healthy is Beautiful. Beautiful is not a size, not an age, and not a procedure. Healthy is beautiful."“Beautiful” is celebrating the characteristics and qualities of your body, while nourishing and exercising
it to be as uniquely healthy and fit as only you can be. We are all created differently and I want you to stop trying to fit into a mold that someone else has defined as "beautiful". No one size will ever be accepted by everyone and it's important to accept that we are all different. I want you to be the best that you can be.Your comments are welcome here, even if we don't agree. I appreciate all comments as long as they don't hurt others.Always remember, life is too short to not live like a SuperModel!